What we offer
We will "bridge" between your self and England, which is the most economic way to start living in Bristol.
We will offer you all the information and advice you need in order to make your arrival in the UK easier.
We can provide:
- Accommodation in a shared house
- Having your own room in a shared house from the day of arriving in Bristol.
- We supervise all houses to guarantee your confidence.
- We offer you the accommodation depending on your preferences and needs.
- Orientation around Bristol
- On your first day in Bristol, one of our agents will tour Bristol with you where you can ask them any questions you have on living and working in Bristol.
- The agent will advise you on anything from purchasing a mobile phone, to finding the best value shops.
- Places to look for a job, English school or social security number and tax information.
- Opening a bank account
- We will help you to open a bank account and the agent will go with you to the bank if it is necessary.
- Family Doctor
- We will help you to register at the local family doctor.
Our fee £220 Currency converter
See also: English Courses
- English course + Homestay (with a family)
- Aviation and Executive English
- English course for students with scholarship